Spectacular property in Morro Bay Heights.
This custom home was carefully built in 2005 with quality craftsmanship and details in mind. Enjoy stunning panoramic rock and ocean views from the downstairs family room. Open the double doors onto the grand lower deck and imagine entertaining family and friends.
Pass by a large laundry room, full bathroom and 3 well sized bedrooms to the back deck, relax next to the mature Koi pond that helps create this peaceful setting.
Beautiful and well-maintained Spanish tile flooring throughout.
The upstairs open floor plan is filled with natural light from well-placed windows, creating stunning views from every room.
Granite counter tops, Viking range, an oversized island and more views are just a few of the special features the cooking enthusiast will love in the gourmet kitchen. The living room boasts an impressive custom wood mantle setting above a gas fireplace which accents the room nicely.
Through double doors is the upstairs deck with expansive views that give the feeling you can touch the sunsets. Just off the generous dining area is the tranquil master suite with ensuite bathroom, double vanity, large soaking
tub and beautiful separate shower. A walk in closet and separate hobby room give ample space for all your special items.
Close to downtown, marina, waterfront, hiking, biking, surfing, golfing, and more.
The Morro Bay Heights is one of the most desirable locations on the Central Coast.
Listing Agent:Tim Cowan
Offered By:Bhgre Haven Properties
Date Added: 6/14/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/10/23 at 3:32 pm
- GeneralGranite Counters, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite
- AppliancesGas Oven, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- LaundryLaundry Room
- FlooringLaminate, Tile
- A/Cfalse, None
- Heatingtrue, Central, Forced Air
- FireplaceLiving Room, Fireplace
- Half Baths1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Front, Parking spaces: 2
- RoofingSpanish Tile
- WindowsBlinds, Double Pane Windows, Drapes
- GeneralStucco, 2
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictSan Luis Coastal Unified
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- ViewBay, Harbor, Ocean, Panoramic, View
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected, 220 Volts
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- ExclusionsLrg upstairs mirror, Down stairs Refrigerator, Washer, dryer
- DistrictSan Luis Coastal Unified School District
- 10/02/2023Off Market
- 10/01/2023Off Market
- 08/30/2023Off Market
- 07/12/2023$1,629,000 @ $677 per ft²
- 10/12/2022Off Market
- 09/16/2022$1,400,000 @ $582 per ft²
- 06/26/2022Off Market
- 05/05/2022$2,250,000 @ $936 per ft² 10.00%
- 02/19/2022$2,500,000 @ $1,040 per ft²
- The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar (0.93 mi)1716 reviews
- Giovanni's Fish Market (0.98 mi)2093 reviews
- Dutchman's Seafood House (0.84 mi)1282 reviews
- Rock Espresso Bar (0.74 mi)425 reviews
- Groggy Scallywag Coffee Shop (0.78 mi)18 reviews
- Top Dog Coffee Bar (0.74 mi)658 reviews
- Albertsons (0.57 mi)99 reviews
- Sunshine Health Foods (0.65 mi)51 reviews
- Spencer's Fresh Markets (2.28 mi)69 reviews