Nestled in the quiet beach community of Cayucos, this property offers a coastal haven across Highway 1 from multiple beach access points. Boasting three bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home is a versatile gem holding a SHORT-TERM VACATION LICENSE. With kitchens on both the downstairs and upstairs levels and separate laundry facilities, it’s ideal for either two distinct living spaces or generating rental income. The two separate entrances add convenience and privacy to the mix. The main living area upstairs has wrap-around windows offering ocean views and an abundance of natural light. Upstairs you will enjoy an updated and roomy open concept living space perfect for gathering with friends and family, two bedrooms and two bathrooms that includes the primary suite. Downstairs offers a large bedroom with a comfortable size living area with all the necessities if you choose to separate the two units.
Both levels offer spacious, open layouts, making it easy to unwind or entertain with ease. This home is designed for a comfortable coastal lifestyle, whether you’re looking for a quiet night in or hosting friends and family.
The backyard and front patio offer separate outdoor seating and grilling opportunities with ample room in the backyard for a dog run or safe place for kids to play. With Cayucos’ pleasant climate, you can enjoy outdoor living throughout the year.
Cayucos is renowned for its serene beaches, friendly community, and a laid-back coastal vibe. This property’s quick access to the beach makes daily strolls, sunset views, and coastal living an everyday pleasure.
This property seamlessly combines the best of both worlds – a tranquil coastal lifestyle and the potential for income. Whether you’re seeking a multi-family home or an income-generating investment, this Cayucos gem offers a rare opportunity.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of Cayucos paradise. Schedule a showing today to experience the magic of this exceptional beachside property, as opportunities like this are a rarity in this sought-after coastal community.
Listing Agent:Karen Peek
Offered By:Peek Realty
Date Added: 9/8/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/16/23 at 3:38 pm
- LaundryLaundry Closet
- A/Cfalse, None
- FireplaceGas, Living Room, Fireplace
- Heatingtrue, Central
- GeneralBalcony, Ceiling Fan(s), Open Floorplan, Bedroom on Main Level
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- FlooringCarpet, Laminate
- Disability FeatureNone
- ParkingDriveway Up Slope From Street, Garage, Parking spaces: 2
- GeneralWood Siding, 2, Slab
- WindowsBlinds, Double Pane Windows, Screens, Skylight(s)
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictCoast Unified
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ZoningRSF, 064411034
- ViewOcean, View
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Standard
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Exclusionsdolphin table with glass top
- DistrictCoast Unified School District (9-12)
- 09/11/2023$1,395,000 @ $844 per ft²
- 09/08/2023$1,395,000 @ $844 per ft²
- 04/30/2021$1,250,000 @ $757 per ft²
- 07/03/2020Off Market
- Lunada Garden Bistro (2.01 mi)368 reviews
- The Hidden Kitchen (2.05 mi)291 reviews
- Cafe Della Via (2.08 mi)353 reviews
- Cayucos Coffee (2.08 mi)117 reviews
- Honey Girl Cafe (1.97 mi)92 reviews
- Luna Coffee Bar (2.02 mi)171 reviews
- Cayucos Super Market (1.7 mi)56 reviews
- Albertsons (4.57 mi)97 reviews
- Spencer's Fresh Markets (2.86 mi)67 reviews