Behold this one-of-a-kind custom-built Cambria home where you can revel in the breathtaking 180-degree vistas of the Santa Lucia Mountain Range. Nestled on a generous 7,040 square foot corner lot, this residence offers a well thought out layout with three bedrooms and three full bathrooms.
As you step inside from the charming courtyard adorned with fruit trees, the solarium entryway welcomes you with amazing mountain views. Knotty pine vaulted ceilings are in both the living room and bedrooms, bathed in natural light thanks to strategically placed skylights. The top level open-concept living space has the primary bedroom and bathroom, guest quarters with an additional bathroom, a sizable craft room, and a convenient laundry room along with the living room, kitchen and dining areas.
Descend the stairs to an extra living space with a guest bedroom and bathroom, a studio space with room to create. There is a spacious storage area (used as a home gym too), and easy garage access. The downstairs veranda also provides an inviting space to soak in the remarkable views with its own entrance.
This home boasts dual furnaces, one for each level. The naturally landscaped outdoor spaces are a haven for tranquility and offer complete privacy with a fully fenced and irrigated yard.
Perfectly situated on the sunny side of Cambria, this well-maintained residence is primed for multi-generational living or use as a separate downstairs rental with its own entrance and a door that can be cordoned off.
Must see to appreciate!
Listing Agent:Audrey Killick
Offered By:Coldwell Banker Kellie & Assoc
Date Added: 11/8/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/22/23 at 8:27 pm
- Road/AccessCity Street
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- School DistrictCoast Unified
- ViewHills, View
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Electricity - On Property
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- GeneralBeamed Ceilings, Wet Bar, Balcony, Block Walls, High Ceilings, In- Law Floorplan, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Tile Counters, Atrium, Bedroom on Main Level, Entrance Foyer, Main Level Primary, Primary Suite, Utility Room, Walk- In Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Heater
- LaundryLaundry Room
- A/Cfalse, None
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FlooringCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Water Heater
- Disability FeatureParking
- GeneralRain Gutters, None
- ParkingAsphalt, Controlled Entrance, Door- Single, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Storage, Parking spaces: 1
- Other StructuresGreenhouse, Storage, Workshop
- GeneralLap Siding, Copper Plumbing, 2, Concrete Perimeter
- WindowsBlinds, Custom Covering(s), Double Pane Windows, Insulated Windows, Skylight(s), Wood Frames
- DistrictCoast Unified School District
- 11/12/2023$1,275,000 @ $555 per ft²
- 05/09/2022$1,189,000 @ $517 per ft²
- Brydge Restaurant (1.44 mi)84 reviews
- Moonstone Beach Bar & Grill (3.25 mi)1850 reviews
- Linn's Restaurant (1.38 mi)1986 reviews
- Lily's Coffee House (1.39 mi)359 reviews
- Mojo's Village Bean (1.35 mi)236 reviews
- Cambria Coffee Roasting Company (2.17 mi)425 reviews
- Cookie Crock Market (1.65 mi)87 reviews
- Soto's True Earth Market & Kitchen (1.35 mi)220 reviews
- Cambria General Store (2.07 mi)22 reviews