Private, corner parcel at the end of a private paved access road! Majestic oak trees. Surrounded by open space and fenced on three sides including white vinyl fencing, your parcel will feel much larger than the 2.93 acres that you will own! Enjoy estate living in the beautiful & exclusive Santa Ysabel Ranch. This gated community offers a 24hr manned gate house access, private fully maintained paved roads, tennis courts, miles of walking trails in a beautiful area with hundreds of oak trees, natural wild life, and a fishing lake. Experience this rural country lifestyle while having the convenience of shopping within two miles and downtown Paso Robles within 5 miles. Bring your dreams and build your custom home in a neighborhood of luxury estate homes. Check with the county about possible access off adjacent La Paloma. This parcel sits in the final phase of Santa Ysabel Ranch on a private loop street. Santa Ysabel ranch utilities are served by natural gas and electricity. Water is provided through the community water association with a meter and hookup fee of $25,000. Parcels require individual septic systems. Situated in the heart of the Paso Robles Wine Country Region, this is a one of a kind high end community!
Listing Agent:Gwen Erskine
Offered By:Country Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 1/17/19 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 10/10/23 at 2:01 pm
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- HOA Amenities365.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- ZoningSFR, 020283012
- ViewCity Lights, Hills, Trees/ Woods, View
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sewer Not Available
- WaterShared Well, Well
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- ExclusionsPersonal property on parcel.
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- DistrictTempleton Unified School District
- 11/01/2021$329,000 10.03%
- Pig Iron (0.32 mi)183 reviews
- Pier 46 Seafood Market & Restaurant (0.65 mi)666 reviews
- McPhee's Grill (0.34 mi)795 reviews
- Merry Hill Coffee and Teas (0.69 mi)134 reviews
- Spearhead Coffee (5.41 mi)651 reviews
- Bru Coffeehouse (4.73 mi)264 reviews