Enjoy estate living in the exclusive Santa Ysabel Ranch on this unique parcel offering paved road frontage on two sides providing you more options for your home placement and design! Purchase the adjacent parcel (#10) to create a parcel of over 3.5 acres! Santa Ysabel Ranch is a private gated community offering 24 hour manned gate house entry access, private fully maintained paved roads, private tennis courts, miles of walking trails in a beautiful area with hundreds of oak trees, natural wild life, and a catch & release fishing lake. Experience the beauty of a quiet rural lifestyle yet you are only two miles from the convenience of shopping. Bring your dreams and build your custom home in a neighborhood of luxury estate homes. This is parcel #9 and it is serviced by natural gas, electricity, and Santa Ysabel Ranch Community Water Association for water. Water meter and hookup are a $25,000. Parcel landscaped with majestic oak trees and stately redwood trees! A one of a kind high end development in the heart of the Paso Robles Wine Country Region!
Listing Agent:Gwen Erskine
Offered By:Country Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 2/12/21 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 10/10/23 at 2:01 pm
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- HOA Amenities$365 Monthly
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- ZoningSFR, 020283009
- ViewCity Lights, Hills, Panoramic, Trees/ Woods, View
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sewer Not Available
- WaterShared Well, Well
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- ExclusionsPersonal property on parcel.
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- DistrictTempleton Unified School District
- 11/01/2021$439,000 10.03%
- 06/10/2021$399,000 5.28%
- Etto Pasta Bar (1.37 mi)158 reviews
- Enoteca (1.1 mi)188 reviews
- Firestone Walker Brewing - Paso Robles (0.92 mi)1906 reviews