Enjoy estate living in the beautiful exclusive Santa Ysabel Ranch on this all usable parcel featuring paved road frontage on two sides that includes a private easement. Explore your design advantages for your new luxury style home that this location can offer! Purchase with the adjacent parcel to gain a homesite of over 3 acres! Santa Ysabel Ranch is a gated community offering 24hr manned entry gate access, private fully maintained paved roads, private tennis courts, miles of walking trails in a beautiful area with hundreds of oak trees, natural wild life, and a catch & release fishing lake. Experience the beauty of a rural lifestyle yet you are only two miles from the convenience of shopping. Bring your dreams and build your new custom home in a neighborhood of luxury estate homes. This parcel sits in the final phase of Santa Ysabel Ranch on a private looped street dotted with majestic oak trees and lined at the rear with redwood trees. This is parcel #8. Adjacent parcel #7 is also for sale. Water is provided by Santa Ysabel Ranch Community Water Association. Meter and hookup fee is $25,000. Natural gas & electric service available also. Tucked in the heart of the Paso Robles Wine Country region, this is an exquisite upscale community!
Listing Agent:Gwen Erskine
Offered By:Country Real Estate, Inc.
Date Added: 2/12/21 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 10/10/23 at 2:01 pm
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- HOA Amenities$365 Monthly
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- ZoningSFR, 020283008
- ViewCity Lights, Hills, Mountain(s), Panoramic, Trees/ Woods, View
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sewer Not Available
- WaterPrivate, Well
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- ExclusionsPersonal property on parcel.
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- DistrictTempleton Unified School District
- 11/01/2021$439,000 10.03%
- 06/10/2021$399,000 5.28%
- Etto Pasta Bar (1.37 mi)158 reviews
- Enoteca (1.1 mi)188 reviews
- Firestone Walker Brewing - Paso Robles (0.92 mi)1906 reviews