Exceptional California Central Coast property with views of several hundred acres of coastal chaparral, sand dunes and eucalyptus grove plus panoramic ocean views. This one-of-a-kind property abuts Montana de Oro State equestrian park with easy access to dozens of horse and hiking trails.
Northern views encompass the city of Morro Bay, the Morro Bay estuary and the “Three Stacks” landmark while the northwestern views showcase the Morro Rock bird sanctuary, the idyllic town of Cayucos plus coastal hills and the pacific ocean. Easterly views display the majestic Santa Lucia Coastal mountain range.
The spacious, three bedroom, two and a half bath house is situated on 1.3 acres with direct beach access. The open floor plan includes ocean views from the kitchen, dining and living rooms with vaulted ceilings. The remodeled kitchen boasts professional style gas oven combo and newer appliances, dining room and living rooms with vaulted ceilings and ocean views. The owner’s suite offers an en-suite bath with walk-in shower, large dressing room and walk-in closet plus access to the new deck. The expansive ocean view deck can also be accessed from the dining and living rooms and features a three person hot tub and built-in water plant garden area.
Stand alone three room garage/guest room complex consists of a West room which can hold two cars and offers convenient storage cabinetry. The East room features a high ceiling and is long enough to accommodate the largest RV or two cars. There is also a stacking lift that can hold one additional car. The south facing Guest room overlooks the sun yard and features a king size Murphy bed and bathroom with walk in tub.
This unique property also features solar panels, stucco siding, metal roofing plus a stand-up attic in one of the bedrooms and an east facing sunroom overlooking the courtyard with a small greenhouse.
Equestrian enthusiasts will appreciate the two southerly situated equestrian corrals…perfect for horseback riding on the beach!
Listing Agent:Hal Sweasey
Offered By:Keller Williams Realty Central Coast
Date Added: 7/14/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/22/23 at 4:44 pm
- GeneralBeamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Bedroom on Main Level, Entrance Foyer, Main Level Primary, Primary Suite, Walk- In Closet(s), Workshop
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Free- Standing Range, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- LaundryLaundry Closet
- A/Cfalse, None
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air
- FireplaceLiving Room, Fireplace
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAbove Ground
- ParkingParking spaces: 5
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictSan Luis Coastal Unified
- CountySan Luis Obispo
- ViewCoastline, Ocean, Panoramic, View
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.000
- DistrictSan Luis Coastal Unified School District
- 10/18/2023$2,999,000 @ $1,008 per ft²
- The Olde AleHouse (1.51 mi)101 reviews
- The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar (4.2 mi)1716 reviews
- Hazards (1.66 mi)50 reviews
- Ascendo Coffee (1.83 mi)92 reviews
- Nautical Bean (1.8 mi)23 reviews
- Rock Espresso Bar (4.18 mi)425 reviews